Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Little Walker

Hi all! It's Danielle here to share some vintage card inspiration! I love Maja paper, but it is pricey and hard to find as it comes all the way from Sweden and I'm in California! I am so glad I carry it in my store now, so that I can play with some it! BUT, I like to make what I have last, so I use every last scrap! 
This card uses scraps and cardstock for the design and I am very pleased with how lovely frugal looks ;)


For a full picture of my card and the details of products and Copics that I have used, please stop by my blog. And if you have time to leave a comment, I would be so happy to read it!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis